What Are the Web Online Transaction Steps?
If you like to access your policy information via the Internet quickly and safely, you can access your Policy Information and Claim File under the Life menu under the Online Transactions menu on our website (www.ziraatemeklilik.com.tr).
Instalments and Collections
All these services are available via the Internet uninterruptedly around the clock.
(*) You can get your policy number and customer number from your certificate / policy. If you don’t possess your certificate or policy, you can request it via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or the Customer Communication Line numbered 0850 222 97 00.
(*) In addition, you can access your Claim File under the Indemnity Information menu on the Policy Inquiry screen.
(*) If you encounter any problem on our Online Transactions page, you can contact us via our email address email@example.com or our Customer Communication Centre at phone number 0850 222 97 00.
If you want to have access to your policy details in a safe and fast manner, you can access to your Policy Details by entering your Customer Number and Policy Number and to your Claim File by entering your Customer Number and Claim File Number under the Life Online Transactios menu under the Online Transactions menu on our Internet site (www.ziraatemeklilik.com.tr).
Installments and Collections
All these services are available via the Internet to you uninterruptedly on 24 hour basis.
(*) You can have your Policy number and Customer number from your certificate or policy. If you do not have your certificate or policy, you can request it from our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or from our Customer Communication Line at number 0850 222 97 00.
(*) In addition, you can have access to your Claim File under the Claim Details menu on the Policy Inquiry screen.
(*) If you have any problem on our Online Transactions page, you can reach us by our email address at email@example.com or through our Customer Communication Center at phone number 0850 222 97 00.
a) Where and how can apply for notification of death?
For notification of death, a written notice must be sent to the fax number 0 (212) 589 11 48 and 0 (212) 587 67 00, to the email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of Turgut Özal Millet Caddesi No. 7 34096 Aksaray Istanbul.
b) How and from whom can I learn the status of the claim file and the time when the payment will be made?
You can learn the status of the claim file by receiving information from our Customer Communication Center at phone number 0850 222 97 00.
c) Which documents are required for notification of death claim?
- Original of the insurance policy,
- Record of cancer information form,
- Official death certificate stating the cause of death (Mernis death form, burial permit, burial license, physician’s report, etc.)
- An Excerpt of Family Civil Registry with Events into which the date of death has been recorded,
- If the death of the insured occurred as a result of a traffic accident, the Traffic Accident Report and Intoxication Repart if the insured was the driver under the policy with accident cover,
- In the event of absence, declaration of absence obtained from a court,
- Certificate of inheritance if no beneficiary has been designated,
- If the death of the insured was caused by an incident which has been reported to judicial authorities (murder, suicide, being found dead, fire, etc.),
- - Incident Investigation Report issued by the police station,
- - Investigation and Statement Reports of the Public Prosecutor,
- - Autopsy Result Report of the Public Prosecutor,
- - Indictment or Nolle Prosequi Decision of the Public Prosecutor (the latter is required in the case that there is not adequate evidence for identification of the guilty person).
- An application stating the residence address and phone number of the beneficiary,
- A letter obtained from the Tax Office which states that the amount to be paid is irrelevant with the Inheritance Tax pursuant to the Inheritance Tax Law (it is required after the amount to be paid has become definitive).
d) Which documents are required for notification of disability claim?
- Following the completion of the medical treatment, a Medical Board Report obtained from any of the Hospitals of the Ministry of Health, the Hospitals of the Social Security Institution and the University Hospitals, which are authorized to make a decision as to the permanent disability, which states the percentage (rate) of the permanent disability.
- In respect of disability occurred as a result of a disease, original or a legible photocopy of the Patient Observation File, which is related with the date of diagnosis, the Hospital Discharge Report, the Test results, and all pages (even if they are blank) of the Medical Carnet of Bag-Kur, Social Security Institution, Emekli Sandığı, Yeşil Kart, etc.
- If the permanent disability of the insured has occurred as a result of a traffic accident, the Traffic Accident Report and, if the insured was the driver, the Intoxication Report.
- If the permanent disability of the insured was caused by an incident which has been reported to judicial authorities (murder, suicide attempt, fire, etc.),
- the Incident Report issued by the police station;
- Public Prosecutor’s Investigation and Statement Reports;
- Public Prosecutor’s Indictment or Nolle Prosequi Decision
- An application stating the residence address and phone number of the insured.
- Photocopy of the identity card and the address confirmation document or residence certificate of the persons to whom payment will be made, which must be obtained pursuant to the Financial Crimes Investigation regulations.